- female characters: GODDESS. QUEEN. WIFE.
- nb characters: MY STARS. THE OBJECT OF MY WORSHIP.
- male characters: my son?? or husband?? trash baby sonband? nerdlord. gay egg. fuc k
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Maya Angelou in a 2006 talk with Dave Chappelle on the Sundance Channel’s Iconoclasts series.
an autistic muggle-born hogwarts student sneaking pens and pencils and paper into the castle because using a quill and parchment isn’t good for their sensory input
autistic wizards enchanting blankets to be heavier so they don’t have to pay out their ass for a standard weighted blanket
autistic hogwarts students being absolute masters at non-verbal spells and kicking everyone’s asses when that comes up in their classes
the bloody baron not clanking his chains around autistic students and chasing peeves off because peeves is that ASSHOLE who deliberately tries to trigger meltdowns/shutdowns i’m sure of it
an autistic student who loves care of magical creatures because they understand these animals better than people
there need to be more autistic hogwarts headcanons even if i have to write them all myself god damnit i want autistic wizards.